Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Word on the Street Toronto, 2013!


This Sunday

(September 22, 2013)

 I will be making several appearances at



(Queen's Park Circle
Toronto, Ontario)


You can find me at THREE different places during this day-long celebration of books:

 

1:00 to 2:00 PM
in support of
"Our Public Library"

Booth #160

Talk and have a photo op at this appearance in support of the 
Toronto Public Library!

*
  

4:00 to 4:30 PM
"Authors All Day!"

at DCB/Cormorant Books
Booth #180

Talk and get a signed copy of my brand new novel,
Nothing Man and The Purple Zero,
at the DCB/Cormorant Books Booth!

*

 

5:15 to 5:45 PM
at
"This is Not the Shakespeare Stage"

Queen's Park Circle at Wellesley

I'll be reading from my brand new novel,
Nothing Man and The Purple Zero,
participating in a discussion panel, and answering audience questions!

*