Monday, December 6, 2010

So you want to put a copy (or three) of THE MONKEYFACE CHRONICLES in the stocking of your favorite reader(s)????????



It has come to my attention that some of you out there would like to pick up a copy (or three) of my latest book, The Monkeyface Chronicles, to give to the reader(s) on your Christmas list, or maybe to curl up by the fire and read yourself. HOORAY!

It has also come to my attention that there doesn't seem to be a SINGLE COPY of The Monkeyface Chronicles available for sale at a Chapters or Indigo store anywhere in Toronto! And this appears to be true for other locations in Ontario as well. BOOOOOOOOOOO!

I thought that when a product sold out, a savvy retailer would order more units of the product. . . especially when the book is up for The 2011 White Pine Award, and has been gathering terrific reviews!

What to DO????????


Well, if you want a copy (or three!) of The Monkeyface Chronicles, I suggest that you try your local independent book store!!!!!!!
I am sure that they would be happy to sell you a book (or three).

If that doesn't work, try Amazon, I guess.

Ho ho ho!