Thursday, September 18, 2014

THIS SUNDAY - Word on the Street Toronto!


This Sunday (September 21)
I will be participating in  
Word on the Street Toronto!



It's the 25th Anniversary of the festival, and my fifth appearance
(2014, 2013, and 2007 in Toronto, 2011 in Kitchener, and 2010 in Vancouver), 
and I am grateful to be involved again in this amazing literary day! 

Here's what I'll be up to, if you want to stop by and say hi:


12:30 PM

Cormorant/DCB, Booth 189

I'll be signing copies of Nothing Man and The Purple Zero!




3:00

 Dundurn, Booth 222

I'll be signing copies of The Indifference League!



3:45

THE MAIN EVENT!

The New Narratives Tent

I'll be giving my FIRST PUBLIC READING from 
THE INDIFFERENCE LEAGUE
which was chosen as one of the books in the first-ever  
Word on the Street Book Club!


 I hope to see you there!