Wednesday, October 23, 2013

RECAP: The Launch Party for *Six Weeks* at C'est What!


I'm still buzzing from the terrific turnout for last night's launch party for Six Weeks! 

 Here are some photos from a very memorable night.



The event was held at C'est What in Toronto, where I launched my last Turnstone Press title, Destiny's Telescope, in 2006.

Portions of all seven of my books (so far) have been written and/or revised at C'est What.  

It's one of my favourite "homes away from home" in the city, and one of the best places anywhere to eat, drink, and relax.
(They've one of the best beer tap lists in Toronto.)

It was a privilege to launch another book at C'est What.

*


Kristi and Kelly, my official Book Sales Representatives, made special Six Weeks t-shirts for the occasion.  
Sorry, the t-shirts are not for sale!  

 *


Here is me with my beautiful muse, Danielle.

 *

And here is me with the evening's fabulous MC, author (and ubiquitous literary host) Heather Wood.

*

 
Thank you so much to all of the friends, colleagues, students and poetry lovers who came for the book launch party for Six Weeks

What a wonderful room full of people!
  

 Author and literary journalist Dan Perry has already written an excellent recap of the event.
 Check it out HERE!

*

If you missed the event (or if you would enjoy another dose), I'll be appearing at the Brockton Writers Series in Toronto on November 13!  
Details HERE!