What do the following published authors have in common?
- Dan Perry (Broken Pencil, Hart House Review, The Nashwaak Review, echolocation, White Wall Review, and The Broken City)
- Julie McArthur (Other Voices Magazine, Black Bile Press , etc.)
- Greg Linfield (Black Heart Magazine)
- Albert Choi (The Danforth Review, On Spec)
- Crystal Bourque (Lies With Occasional Truth, The Right-Eyed Deer),
- Brad Weber (The Dalhousie Review)
- Diane Wilson (Chicken Soup for the Soul)
- Jennifer Oliver (The Glass Coin, Descant)
- Sean Speake (The Gloaming)
- Lilla Stewart (Body Parts and Coal Dust)
- Yvonne Harriott (Phati'tude)
All of the authors noted above were published after taking one of my creative writing courses (noted below)!
AND, almost all of the aforementioned stories were developed in one of my workshops!
Sign up for a course yourself today!
STORY WRITING 1
at GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE
St. James Campus, 200 King Street East, Toronto
Tuesday Evenings, 6:15 to 9:15 PM
Begins September 2012 - DATES TBA
A "LIVE" Course
Learn to write characters, action and setting, and discover the secrets to creating a great plot.
This is a structured but fun class that teaches the fundamentals of fiction
and gently guides you through the process of writing a short story.
Register by clicking HERE!
THE CORRESPONDENCE PROGRAM
at THE HUMBER SCHOOL FOR WRITERS
An individualized, one-on-one program.
Begins in January 2013!
Apply by OCTOBER 5, 2012.
Will you have a book-length manuscript drafted (or in process) by the end of the year?
Do you want to work with a published author and writing teacher to get it into publication-ready shape?
Richard Scarsbrook will be working with the well-known and well-respected Humber School for Writers Correspondence Program, beginning in January 2013.
Check it out HERE!
And here is a PDF or the program brochure/application.
The deadline to apply to the program is OCTOBER 5! APPLY NOW!