Thursday, May 11, 2017

Review of ROCKETS VERSUS GRAVITY in BROKEN PENCIL!


My novel Rockets Versus Gravity just received an overall positive review from Broken Pencil.

The review also called me out on using the term "wheelchair-bound" to describe a character… and I am GRATEFUL to the reviewer for pointing this out to me!

I sincerely apologize to my wheelchair-using friends and readers for using this term, and now that I've been made aware, I won't ever use the term again.
 We can’t become more understanding of each other if nobody speaks up when we say or do things that are potentially insensitive to the viewpoints and feelings of others.

My sincere thanks to reviewer Sidney Drmay for showing me something that I can - and will - handle better next time.

http://www.brokenpencil.com/news/book-review-rockets-versus-gravity


#